Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Support Ranch Story Details
Ranch Story Forums > Billboard > Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
Jason
Thanks for checking out this topic, it means a lot to us knowing you want to help out. Besides donating (if you want to, however, scroll all the way down), here are some ways of supporting Ranch Story (free ones too!):

General Support:

More forum users:

Everyone likes more company around the place. Keeps us from getting terribly bored.

Content:
  • Submitting content in the appropriate forums.
  • Answering member's questions about the games.
  • Becoming a Site Contributor (Expert)
  • Generally posting and helping out in any way you can! It's called being social. ;D

Donating:
If you would like to donate to Ranch Story, click here. A good way to get a lot of recognition is by donating, we have an Elite Medal just for your act of kindness and generosity! ;]

Buying Games/Donating is extremely helpful to us, because we put the money back into the website by means of hosting, and Events (like sweepstakes)!
HarvestMoonGuardian
Well, I already help by posting info and such in the forums. But I could recommend the site to a few buds of mine. I have a number of friends who are fans of HM like myself, so I'll see what I can do as far as more viewers go. ^^
Skarlet Fantasy
Oh, I'm going to buy Platinum from Amazon, I'll be sure to add the tag :D
Jason
Thanks Skarlet, there's a link on the main website you can just click. ;3
Gabstah
Besides "digg"ing you could also use stumble upon. It's sort of similar but instead of going to a website it's just a little toolbar that you can add onto firefox. You put in your interests and when you click on the "stumble" button it takes you to a random website. If you add your website to the stumbled sites you could get more viewers...
Skarlet Fantasy
QUOTE (Jason @ Feb 11 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Thanks Skarlet, there's a link on the main website you can just click. ;3

No problemo. lalagrin.gif
(I just hope it worked.... I also ordered some other things, and I added the tag)
Jason
QUOTE (Gabstah @ Feb 11 2009, 07:40 PM) *
Besides "digg"ing you could also use stumble upon. It's sort of similar but instead of going to a website it's just a little toolbar that you can add onto firefox. You put in your interests and when you click on the "stumble" button it takes you to a random website. If you add your website to the stumbled sites you could get more viewers...

There is a stumbleupon link/icon after you click comments on a news article. I was unable to add the articles to stumbleupon myself, but if it works for you, would you mind keeping an eye out for update and "stumble" them for me? That would be super awesome! Thanks! <3
ABOOD
hi I read you topic and I will do my beast to help you bye :jack_wink:
IdlersDream
So the only way to donate money is to either send it through the mail or credit card? Bleeeh... Cannot do either really. They need to make it so you can pay through your bank account. :[
Jason
Paypal does bank accounts. =o That and debit cards.
IdlersDream
Hmm.. Okay, will check it out right now. :D
Lenyo
Baw, if only I weren't 13 and my dad always see's what I'm spending with my debit card. >> I COULD just say it was something like the Wii Ware. Since he's pretty clueless. lalaexdee.gif
IdlersDream
Lol, well with the amount of money I now have in my account they won't notice 20 dollars or around there missing. I just have to figure out what numbers they're asking for before I do it. :S
Jason
Because of stupid Colorado tax laws, the tag is now ransto0d-20 instead of ransto-20, so please update your bookmarks! I updated the first post.

Saffy
What do Colorado tax laws have to do with the name? I'm just curious.
Jason
QUOTE (Saffy @ Apr 14 2010, 02:32 PM) *
What do Colorado tax laws have to do with the name? I'm just curious.

Pretty much explains it. Amazon closed my account just because I live in Colorado.

*Added amazon and Playasia product search options.
Jason
Whoever just bought kingdom hearts through our referral link, you rock. <3
Oscar
Why is that? Did something good happen? :D
Saffy
It just means Ranch Story received a portion of the cost of the game.
ClassicTyler
If I click that link and buy 100 Classic Books, will it help?
Or anything for that matter. Can we bulk-order? I tend to order 4-5 items on Amazon when purchasing things.

Would it still count? I'll be willing to do this if so.
Jason
QUOTE (ClassicTyler @ Jul 24 2010, 02:13 AM) *
If I click that link and buy 100 Classic Books, will it help?
Or anything for that matter. Can we bulk-order? I tend to order 4-5 items on Amazon when purchasing things.

Would it still count? I'll be willing to do this if so.

Totally, I think it applies to everything on Amazon, even stuff sold there by third party merchants..just use THIS to:

1.) Search for something
2.) Add to cart
3.) Return HERE.. search something else
4,) Add to cart

Repeat for every item. :D
ClassicTyler
Wonderful. I'll be sure to do this.

Once we're ready to check out, I assume it's normal operation, and use the check out button? lalatounge.gif
Jason
QUOTE (ClassicTyler @ Jul 24 2010, 11:07 AM) *
Wonderful. I'll be sure to do this.

Once we're ready to check out, I assume it's normal operation, and use the check out button? lalatounge.gif

Yup, I think once something is added to your cart it's "entered" as a referral. Even if you wanted to change quantity (for bulk reasons) as well it would still count. lalaexdee.gif Everything after adding to cart you'd handle normally.
ClassicTyler
I ordered 100 Classic Books through the referral link. I hope I did it right. D:
Jason
QUOTE (ClassicTyler @ Jul 28 2010, 01:12 PM) *
I ordered 100 Classic Books through the referral link. I hope I did it right. D:

I'll let you know when it shows up/works. :) THANKS!
ClassicTyler
Sweet Jebus...the suspense is killing me.
IdlersDream
I donated some money through PayPal... I'm pretty sure I did it right - it's my very first time ever using PayPal so I'm kind of scared it didn't work haha.

It's a small amount but it's all I can afford and I figured a even a little bit helps.
Jason
QUOTE (IdlersDream @ Sep 9 2010, 12:54 PM) *
I donated some money through PayPal... I'm pretty sure I did it right - it's my very first time ever using PayPal so I'm kind of scared it didn't work haha.

It's a small amount but it's all I can afford and I figured a even a little bit helps.

Awww <3 Yus it worked, thank you! :3

I encourage everyone to try paypal for the first time with us *cough*. :D!

Darth-Paper-Boy
I remember it being asked if that would be done for whenever anyone got anything. It TOOK LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS MUCH NEEDED FEATURE.
IdlersDream
You're welcome, hey I spend enough time on here, I should help out every once in awhile haha... Considering I do eat all the food. xp

And that xbox achievement is awesome.. *saving*
Noviwan
Okay I would like to help by making a purchase on AMAZON I wouls like to purchase this
MY DREAM! Now do I just add that tag on the front page if so at the end or... what because the url is so messy im not sure where to add the tag
Jason
QUOTE (Noviwan @ Sep 13 2010, 08:25 AM) *
Okay I would like to help by making a purchase on AMAZON I wouls like to purchase this
MY DREAM! Now do I just add that tag on the front page if so at the end or... what because the url is so messy im not sure where to add the tag

Sorry for the delay:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002ZJ4T9C?tag=ra...3R17V8VPQV&

You'll have to reselect the 160gb option and you're set! Thanks man XP
Noviwan
QUOTE (Jason @ Sep 13 2010, 07:45 PM) *
Sorry for the delay:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002ZJ4T9C?tag=ra...3R17V8VPQV&

You'll have to reselect the 160gb option and you're set! Thanks man XP

Thanks I will get to it as soon as my Card holder UPDATES MY FECKIN account
Noviwan
I just placed my order let me know if I did it right
Darth-Paper-Boy
Speakin' o' ordarrs, did anyone purchase the RF artbook with our link?
Jason
I'll be sure to let you know the second I see it worked :P
Noviwan
okay I just got confirmation of my order
Jason
QUOTE (Noviwan @ Sep 19 2010, 08:41 PM) *
okay I just got confirmation of my order

Alright, they are both showing up, yay! lalagrin.gif Thanks again!

Darth: Looks like two people did. :P
Noviwan
So I have halped the site out!?
Jason
QUOTE (Noviwan @ Sep 20 2010, 02:10 PM) *
So I have halped the site out!?

Yes! emot-iia.png
Noviwan
do you know how much I halped in monetary value? because I wanna have a number so I can count

OMFG

GREEN FEATHUH GET!
Jason
QUOTE (Noviwan @ Sep 20 2010, 05:22 PM) *
do you know how much I halped in monetary value? because I wanna have a number so I can count

OMFG

GREEN FEATHUH GET!

Sent, PM!
Noviwan
YEAH!!!!!! dood im a part o duh team >:D
Jason
Wooh, if we sell 1 more thing through our Amazon referral by the end of this month, we'll get an extra $5. =o Doesn't matter how much or what it is. If there's anything you've wanted to get through amazon, nao is the best time lolz.
Darth-Paper-Boy
If it worked, I totally did that.
Noviwan
hmmm what else could I buy... I dunno
Jason
Alright, Darth ordered a pokemon card and it worked! Thanks again to everyone who supported RS thus far!
Darth-Paper-Boy
Not just any card.

Best 35 ever.
Noviwan
WOOH DELIBIRD CARD THATS LIKE OMG OMG!
Pumpkin Patch
I have a question does the Amazon link work for pre-orders? Because I'm going to pre-order Rune Factory 3 from Amazon in a day or two and I will use the referral if it will work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.