Category:Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
From Harvest Moon | Rune Factory Wiki
|Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar|
|JPN Title:||Bokujou Monogatari: Youkoso Kaze no Bazaaru e|
|Translation:||Farm Story: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar|
|Publisher(s):||Natsume Co., Ltd|
|Release Dates:|| : November 18, 2008|
: August 24, 2010
: September 30, 2011
|Player(s):|| 1 (Local)
2 - 4 (Wi-Fi)
|Buy Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar at Amazon.com|
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar is the newest instalment to the DS set of games. With a brand new cast of characters and a refreshing art style, it won't be long before you're taken with this game's charm. You move to a quaint place called Zephyr Town in hopes of starting your life anew and creating a wonderful ranch to work on. Being true to its name, Zephyr town is full of lively gusts and breezes that power the town's windmills, which you can implement to make new recipes and even upgrade tools. New abilities like jumping, breaking ice, and a brand new style of controls will come into play, but the most exciting feature of all is the Bazaar. Forget the shipping bin, now it's up to you to sell your goods to crowds of bustling customers at the weekly Bazaar. Do you have what it takes to be the top merchant at the Bazaar?
Innovations to the series
- The windmills around town can be used to combine ingredients together to make new goods to sell at the weekly bazaar. Players can blow on the DS' microphone to make the windmill blades spin.
- There is no shipping bin, but you can sell things to the town shop if you can't wait for the bazaar day.
- A new jump movement so you can leap over streams and up hills.
- Bug collecting
- The return of the horse race festival.
- Owning multiple dogs and cats.
- Herding animals is done by your pets, leaving you extra time to do other things.
- New Flower festival, Tea Party, and Wine Festival
- The removal of the mine. Ores and gems can be purchased at the bazaar or by finding ore rocks randomly during Winter.
- New crops like Yellow Pepper, Cauliflower, Olives, Coffee, and Radish.
Characters introduced in this game
At a Glance
Todo: Non watermarked screenshots.