Forget-Me-Not Valley (Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life)
From Harvest Moon | Rune Factory Wiki
The valley in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life is the first in any HM series to have been designed on one map. Unlike the other games, the player is now able to wander the whole valley without ever having to go to another map. The valley is rather breath-taking, but can seem small in the long run.
- 1 Romana's Villa - This is where Romana, Lumina, and Sebastian live. Your child's interest in Music will increase if you take them here.
- 2 Private Home - This is where Wally, his wife, Chris, and their son, Hugh, live.
- 3 Private Home - At the beginning of the game, Galen and Nina will live here, but after chapter 2, Hardy will then move in.
- 4 Blue Bar - Muffy and Griffin work here. You can buy drinks to replenish your energy.
- 5 Firework Twins - This is where Patrick and Kassey live. You can play a mini game here.
- 6 Cody's Studio - This is where Cody lives.
- 7 Daryl's Laboratory - This is where Daryl lives, he is rarely home or awake, however.
- 8 Gustafa's Hut - This is where Gustafa lives. Like Daryl, he is also rarely home.
- 9 Van's Store - This is only here when Van is in town. When he is not, you can sell things here to the townspeople.
- 10 Inner Inn - Tim and Ruby run this place. Nami and Rock live/stay here.
- 11 Your Farm - This is where you live and work.
- 12 Spring - This is a quiet place where the Harvest Sprites live.
- 13 Dig Site - Carter and Flora live here. You can dig for artifacts and fossils here.
- 14 Vesta's Farm - This is where Vesta, Marlin, and Celia live.
Throughout the game, various people will move in and two people will even move to new places in the valley.