Girls (Harvest Moon: 64)
From Harvest Moon | Rune Factory Wiki
|Harvest Moon: 64 Bachelorettes|
|Ann | Elli | Karen | Maria | Popuri|
- Talk to them at least twice a day.
- Give gifts.
- When you have the chance, attend festivals with her.
- For extra points, remember to give them gifts on their birthday. Shouldn't be too hard if you're already giving them gifts every day.
- There's more than you going after their affections. By befriending some of the guys around town you'll see more events, and eventually they'll marry. Be careful that your favorite girl doesn't end up with someone else!
- Each girl has a dream event. If when you go to sleep you get a little bit of dialogue describing a girl and some faded memories. Follow the basic idea of what it's saying to get a special event with the girl.
- Each girl has a special event triggered around the yellow heart level that you can get a special picture for your album for.
- The girls of Flowerbud Village apparently have glass ankles. Each one will fall somewhere, and you can either take them home yourself or go get help to help their relationships with the guy.
- There's a bit of a bug that seems to attack young girls in love on rainy days. If a girl likes you and you visit their home on a rainy day they'll likely be held up with a cold. Make sure to visit them to help them feel better.
- Before you can get started, you'll need to buy a blue feather from Rick's, as well as build a kitchen.
- Remember to still continue to care for your wife. Just because she's at full heart level doesn't mean you should just ignore her!
- If you're thinking of having a child, make sure to have the carpenters make a baby bed.
- It takes roughly 3 months before your, or any other children are born after marriage (and having the baby bed)
- After roughly a year, your child will stop growing.
- Remember your anniversary, or at least make educated guesses when your wife makes a fancy meal and you don't know why.