Tools (Rune Factory Frontier)
From Harvest Moon | Rune Factory Wiki
- Cheap Hoe - Given to you from Mist in the beginning
- Cheap Watering Can - Given to you from Mist in the beginning
- Cheap Hammer - Given to you when you meet Melody in the Whale Island Cave
- Cheap Axe - Talk to Stella at the church
- Cheap Sickle - Talk to Erik after going to Whale Island
- Cheap Fishing Rod - Talk to Cinnamon while she is fishing at the river
- Harvester - Talk to Candy and ask her about Runeys.
- Friendship Glove (brush) - Talk to Kross after traveling to Whale Island
The first book for crafting farm tools is given to you by Ganesha fairly early in the game just keep talking to her. It is called Farm Companion. The second book can be purchased from Selphy. It's called Farm Master and costs 12,000G and is only available after you progress the storyline.
Once these two books have been purchased, you will be able to upgrade all of your farm tools to the max. All of the Recipes will be available when you go to your Forge. If you have the Ingredients, Forgery Skill, and a good enough Forge, they can be purchased from Lute on Holidays.
Cheap Water Can No Special 1 Tile Holds 12 Uses
Tin Can Lv 1 Special 3 Tiles Holds 15 Uses
Lion Can Lv 2 Special 3X3 Tiles Holds 18 Uses
Rainbow Can Lv 3 Special 5X5 Tiles Holds 21 Uses
Joy Can Lv4 Special 9X9 Tiles Holds 12 Uses
Cheap Hoe No Special 1 Tile
Sturdy Hoe Lv1 Special 3 Tiles
Seasoned Hoe Special Lv2 3X3 Tiles
Shiny Hoe Special Lv3 5X5 Tiles
Blessed Hoe Special Lv4 9X9 Tiles
Cheap Hammer No special, only breaks the pebbles on the ground.
Iron Hammer You can now use your special to break the medium rocks.
Silver Hammer This hammer can break the biggest rocks on the field as well as the rocks blocking dungeon areas.
Golden Hammer This Hammer can break all of the rocks I beleive it only takes wto specials to break the large boulders. This hammer can also break the medium rocks in two normal hits.
The Hammer This is the final hammer! It can break the largest of rocks now in One Special.
Cheap Axe No specal Can only break Twigs
Chopping Axe 6 Specials can break a stump
Lumber Axe 3 Specials can break a stump
Mountain Axe 2 Specials can break a stump
Miracle Axe 1 Special can break a stump
Cheap Sickle No Special 1 tile
Iron Sickle Special does 3 tiles
Quality Sickle Special does 3x3 tiles
Super Sickle Special does 5x5 tiles
Legend sickle Special does 6x6 tiles
- Cheap Pole*
- Beginner's Pole*
- Average Pole*
- Famous Pole*
- Sacred Pole*
- Farm Companian - Given to you by Ganesha when you get to know her
- Farm Master - Can be bought from Selphy for 12,000G after you beat the story
- In general as you upgrade your fishing pole using your special will allow you to catch higher level fish. This can not be gauged as Fishing skill is also a factor.
|Rune Factory (Series)|
|Console Series:||Rune Factory Frontier · Rune Factory Tides of Destiny|
|Portable Series:||Rune Factory · Rune Factory 2 · Rune Factory 3 · Rune Factory 4|
|Related:||Harvest Moon (Series)|